Southern Truck Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Trucks Of The O' So Dirty South

+4
Popps
dragkota
Hogg
fatnlowtahoe504
8 posters

Scrapin' The Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrantH
    GrantH

Scrapin' The Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Where are you staying for STC?

Post by GrantH Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:03 am

I just wanted to know where yall are all stayin for STC. We are looking to get a condo not far from the show and I wanted to extend the invite to those of you that are LOCAL to the area, Corey, Darby, Rova....yall know who you are. It's lookin like it could possibly be me, Aaron, his girlfriend, my brother, Neil, and Clayton. If we all throw in its gonna end up being 50 bucks or less if people are willing to crash on air mattresses.

Anyways...just a heads up. As soon as it's booked I will update yall.
    L0W5T3N
    L0W5T3N

Scrapin' The Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scrapin' The Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by L0W5T3N Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:07 pm

we actually have a topic on the shoes and meets page about this. we were talking about condoes.
    GrantH
    GrantH

Scrapin' The Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scrapin' The Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by GrantH Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Didn't see that, but I ended up just landing a room at the econolodge so that's where i'll be! Soon as my arms get installed i'm bustin ass to get the primer done and hopefully a few things covered in tweed.
    L0W5T3N
    L0W5T3N

Post by L0W5T3N Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:17 am

cool
    GrantH
    GrantH

Post by GrantH Fri May 27, 2011 10:59 am

not much longer. im going down thursday hopefully by lunch or so.
    GrantH
    GrantH

Post by GrantH Mon May 30, 2011 8:15 am

looking like I won't be at STC after all. I'm going to go live in Asheville, NC for the summer with some friends for something a little different. I don't guess its 100% until I leave, but it's looking good.
    DMAC
    DMAC
    Admin

Post by DMAC Mon May 30, 2011 8:27 pm

GrantH wrote:looking like I won't be at STC after all. I'm going to go live in Asheville, NC for the summer with some friends for something a little different. I don't guess its 100% until I leave, but it's looking good.

Let me have your reservation for your room at Scrapin'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 am