Southern Truck Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Trucks Of The O' So Dirty South

+4
L0W5T3N
static_fronti
DMAC
slaminjamin
8 posters

new from pville

slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

new from pville Empty new from pville

Post by slaminjamin Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:58 am

yo whats my name is blake im 19 i have a 97 nissan its a project of mine future plans are baggin it paint etc etc i want z71 wheels i also have a 95 hardbody parts truck any other questions feel free to ask
    DMAC
    DMAC
    Admin

new from pville Empty Re: new from pville

Post by DMAC Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

Whats your favorite color?
    static_fronti
    static_fronti

Post by static_fronti Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 pm

what's up. A word of advise; I've got the silverado rims on my frontier and if hbs are anything like mine, you're gonna need to get longer studs and nuts. If you plan on using the center caps you'll need to get exterior threaded nuts and smaller black plastic nuts that go on the caps. It costs a little much but it's worth it. Looks awesome and it's pretty rare to see. I'll give you the exact parts numbers when i can find them.
    DMAC
    DMAC
    Admin

Post by DMAC Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Your right it is worth it. the first time i seen that was on Ryan's Fronty at Relaxin' looks pretty badass.
    L0W5T3N
    L0W5T3N

Post by L0W5T3N Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 am

Compliments Of Corey. Stocks off my 05 silverado.
    dragkota
    dragkota
    Admin

Post by dragkota Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:37 pm

yupp deff worth it
    DMAC
    DMAC
    Admin

Post by DMAC Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 pm

slaminjamin wrote:yo whats my name is blake im 19 i have a 97 nissan its a project of mine future plans are baggin it paint etc etc i want z71 wheels i also have a 95 hardbody parts truck any other questions feel free to ask

I think your truck has alot of potential. Especially if you use your parts truck.
    L0W5T3N
    L0W5T3N

Post by L0W5T3N Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:30 pm

do you know david that drives the white nissan with the purple bed?
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:44 am

..this izzzzz...slamijamin....yo ......idk why im still on this forum....its 1:30 a.m. ....and still wish i knew what i was doing! ...lol though...... ....i cant wait till i get some friends on my profile..... for the looks of it now..... im aloner..ha!!
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:50 am

...salmon jamm........wtf.... i meant slaminjamin.......... have to ask who the LOW5T3N is..?.. cause I do know that guy david with the white hardbody in p vill at pizza hut..... hardbody ..purple bed.... in lowered not bagged...yes i know all about it..... i know that it was sold and i know the person who has it now....i still see it everyday i go home ..back to p vill...lol. i pass it every day.

Last edited by slaminjamin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : guy)
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:58 am

stati_froni.........slaminjamin here....nice truck....thanks for the advice and ....over all ..just tite!!!!.........i thouth about going with silver back on my truck again.....but i think ima go with the satin ...flat..desert storm color. thats my plans.
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:03 am

<<<< this year i will be at scapin the coast 11..>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!. hopefully.lol. SLAMINJAMIN..haha !
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:07 am

SlAMINJAMIN here..... i feel like i stole somebodys' name.... it works for me though. truck is an eye sore now though.....i dont match up to the name. ......ummmmm think im getting better at this sh** on the computer.
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:19 am

slaminjamin ....ummmm DMAC- titan to high ! about like my hardbody lol. i still like it though. my truck came with 22" when i got it off of craigs list......mine sat high up too. rode rough... sold em... cause a couldnt tuck em...it was as if they had spacers on them.....they stuck out wide and were deep dish like... but .... i think they were just making my truck struggle..... but i never had a problem with the 14"s ha. for the 22"s to go....well...that was a sacrifice.....but i still kept in mind i got two hardbodys out of the whole deal. ....dam am i gone write a book or what.?.
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:23 am

...slaminjamin.....2:20 a.m. hmmmmm...... i doubt any body is up...but i do know that i am using my time wisely....to catch up with the loss of ....not responding on the forum....
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:28 am

slaminjamin here, wana say i am form the yune....been here all my life... but ever since last january ......ive been P Villin...or Villen..... somthing like that.... and i do use dotts alot.. always have.. and i wana know how hard it will be to put a sollid back glass on my truck.... i think that that gives it a more cleaner look to it.
    static_fronti
    static_fronti

Post by static_fronti Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:35 am

geez man. Been busy typin. Hah. Thanks for the complaments on the fronti. But yea, the white and purple hb that david drives is LOW5TEN's old truck. When we got it it was all smashed up with a 4in body lift on it. We removed the lift, torsioned the front, redrilled the hangers and blocked the rear. Threw on some low pros and tripped the interior. Had it super low. Everyone at scrapin' thought it was bagged. Hah. Then we got the new purple bed and sold it. Too many projects at the time...
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:27 pm

.....slaminjamin here..... i want to hola back at ya... didnt know that that truck was lifted. must of did look like shit... i do like the way the leat is moved up on the hanger..or the shackle thing in the front.
    static_fronti
    static_fronti

Post by static_fronti Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 pm

hangers at the front of the leafs and shackles at the back. But yea. Redrillin hngers will give you another inch or so..
    DMAC
    DMAC
    Admin

Post by DMAC Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:20 am

Slammin Jammin, I recommend you create a topic in the Exterior category you would get more people to look at it.
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:45 pm

yo slaminjamin........ chillaxin now in p vill. lowered my truck more...looks bad ass. thanks to the my boy with the dakota. took aout the middle leaf. no bump stops...ha accually rides better. ile put thhe pic of it on here later.....gota go....my mom wants her lap top back....for real.
    slaminjamin
    slaminjamin

Post by slaminjamin Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 pm

so now....i have a 4/4 drop......super tite. omg ! ... i love it... now im more confident in it... dont feel left out any more... ...ha lol. now if uve ever been on the road behind the p vill court house....its got like a 4 inch dip....ima probably be abble to scrap my back bumper tomorrow...ha..ima check it out after school. gota go later .
    static_fronti
    static_fronti

Post by static_fronti Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm

dude, unless you know its there, you dont see that dip til its too late..
    97_hardbody
    97_hardbody

Post by 97_hardbody Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 pm

static_fronti wrote:what's up. A word of advise; I've got the silverado rims on my frontier and if hbs are anything like mine, you're gonna need to get longer studs and nuts. If you plan on using the center caps you'll need to get exterior threaded nuts and smaller black plastic nuts that go on the caps. It costs a little much but it's worth it. Looks awesome and it's pretty rare to see. I'll give you the exact parts numbers when i can find them.

actually...chevy and gm hubs are about 3 1/4" while nissan hubs (hb, frontys and titans) are 4" and with the wheels made to clear the hubs you're going to have fitment problems. Instead of getting longer studs and making the wheel stick out from the fender 3/4" or more just bring the wheels to a machine shop and get the hub bored out to 4" so the wheel will sit flush against the hub. Its popular for nissans, mitsus and isuzu p/u owners to get the wheels bored to fit...check out my eskies (escalade wheels)
    static_fronti
    static_fronti

Post by static_fronti Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:30 pm

of course he'll have to get them bored out, but he will still need longer studs bc the depth between the inside and outside of the stud wholes is near about the same length as the stock studs.. he wont be able to secure a lug nut on the rims far enough to safely hold them on. unless he's more stupid than me or has the balls to try it out, id suggest he get longer studs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm