Southern Truck Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Trucks Of The O' So Dirty South

+3
static_fronti
L0W5T3N
NissanMinizOwner
7 posters

New to the site .. but not the scene

NissanMinizOwner
    NissanMinizOwner

New to the site .. but not the scene Empty New to the site .. but not the scene

Post by NissanMinizOwner Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:52 am

Just thought I'd stop in and let everyone know I'm lurking around your board. Looks like a great site and I look forward to being a member here.
    L0W5T3N
    L0W5T3N

New to the site .. but not the scene Empty Re: New to the site .. but not the scene

Post by L0W5T3N Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:54 am

Lurk all you want bro, welcome to the site. where you from?
    static_fronti
    static_fronti

New to the site .. but not the scene Empty Re: New to the site .. but not the scene

Post by static_fronti Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 am

Welcome to stf. Glad to have you
    NissanMinizOwner
    NissanMinizOwner

Post by NissanMinizOwner Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:31 am

Thanks guys. I'm from Florida.
    02Dime
    02Dime

Post by 02Dime Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 am

Welcome
    L0W5T3N
    L0W5T3N

Post by L0W5T3N Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:57 am

Cool i think thats a first to the site. what do you drive. pics please. maybe even a build thread.
    NissanMinizOwner
    NissanMinizOwner

Post by NissanMinizOwner Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 pm

L0W5T3N wrote:Cool i think thats a first to the site. what do you drive. pics please. maybe even a build thread.

Wow, so I'm the first Floridian up on here, huh? LOL I own a couple Nissan trucks, but both are currently on hold. As soon as I begin building on them though, I will get a build thread going for you guys.
    static_fronti
    static_fronti

Post by static_fronti Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Nice what years?
    NissanMinizOwner
    NissanMinizOwner

Post by NissanMinizOwner Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:09 pm

I have an 88 Regular cab and an 89 KingCab. By the way, sorry for being short on posts earlier, I was in the middle of a few things and trying to post as well. I'm actually from the Tampa area of Florida.
    L0W5T3N
    L0W5T3N

Post by L0W5T3N Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:17 pm

sweet, we have all been around the block with nissans, if you have any questions ask em.
    static_fronti
    static_fronti

Post by static_fronti Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Awesome. What's your overall plans for the trucks? Bags?
    NissanMinizOwner
    NissanMinizOwner

Post by NissanMinizOwner Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Thanks guys. I've been away for about 8 months while I was living in Atlanta for my job. I'm back home now and can finally dig the tools back out and get back to work on them. The KingCab will be getting a sfbd and rx7 rear, along with whatever mods I can pull into the theme I'm after. The reg cab will just be getting shaved up, sprayed all one color, bags, and 18's for the moment. I need something to hit the meets, club meetings, etc. with.
    static_fronti
    static_fronti

Post by static_fronti Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Sounds like a plan. You going with a racing/drift theme on the 88? Reminds me of the 720 and hb garageminiz has
    NissanMinizOwner
    NissanMinizOwner

Post by NissanMinizOwner Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Nah, just a simple bagged out look to represent my business, club and new website basically. It will just feel good to finally have my own bagged ride and be able to get back into working on stuff.
    static_fronti
    static_fronti

Post by static_fronti Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Sweet. Can't wait for pics and progress.
    NissanMinizOwner
    NissanMinizOwner

Post by NissanMinizOwner Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:59 pm

haha you and I both man. First things first though, gotta get moved into our new place here and gotta find a job. As soon as those are done I can get busy on NissanMiniz, my club, my business and at least the reg cab for the time being. Got a ton of tools and parts waiting, so just have to pull them together and see what I can get going.

I like this site though man. Glad I found it and joined. Hope some of you Nissan owners (and even those that don't) will join up and help me expand NissanMiniz and bring it back up to what it used to be in it's glory days. Cause, "Some call it a lifestyle, but I say it's in the blood!"
    DMAC
    DMAC
    Admin

Post by DMAC Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Welcome To STF bro. Glad to have a die hard on the forum and i'm pumped that you like it. Spread the word.
    NissanMinizOwner
    NissanMinizOwner

Post by NissanMinizOwner Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Thanks DMAC. Been doing this since back around 96 or so when I got my first Nissan reg cab. Damn I miss that truck. LOL Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 right? LOL
    DMAC
    DMAC
    Admin

Post by DMAC Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:50 pm

lol
    dragkota
    dragkota
    Admin

Post by dragkota Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:50 pm

welcome to stf bro
    dragkota
    dragkota
    Admin

Post by dragkota Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 pm

post some pics of your truck bro
    jcjcsoccerkid
    jcjcsoccerkid

Post by jcjcsoccerkid Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 am

welcome in...did you used to be on the nissanminis forum way back when? that's the first forum i was ever on
    NissanMinizOwner
    NissanMinizOwner

Post by NissanMinizOwner Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Dragkota: I will get some pics up when I actually have something to be pic worthy. LOL Right now, they are both just sitting in rough shape, waiting to be massaged into something sexy and road hugging.

jcjcsoccerkid: Yes, I was on the original NissanMiniz site that Bounce started, then I was a member and administrator on NissanMinis, when Jeff started that board, and eventually moved on to (theboardwedonotmentioncustoms.com, hahaha), but dropped off of it for multiple reasons. I just recently made it back to FL and have purchased the NissanMiniz domain and I'm planning on having an alternative (or in combination to, is fine with me also) to other Nissan sites. I'd love to bring back the family feel and fun of the original NM boards. Hope others will join me, leave their opinions and personal conflict at the door, and enjoy the new site as well. After all, "some call it a lifestyle, but I believe it's in the blood!"
    jcjcsoccerkid
    jcjcsoccerkid

Post by jcjcsoccerkid Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 pm

yea that was ages ago. good luck with your new site, and also check out infamousnissan.com
    NissanMinizOwner
    NissanMinizOwner

Post by NissanMinizOwner Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 am